Sort and Filter the Transcripts Dashboard
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
When viewing transcripts from the Transcripts Dashboard, you can sort and filter the transcripts to quickly access a specific transcript. To get started, navigate to the Transcripts Dashboard from the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Transcripts
1. To sort or filter by contact name, click the Contact column header.
- Input a contact name into the Search values box.
- Select the contact and click Apply.
2. To sort or filter by the most recent transcript pull date, click the Last Pull Date column header.
- Select a pre-made date range from the left side of the dropdown menu, or create a custom date range with the calendar.
3. To sort by the last successful pull date, click the Last Successful Pull Date column header.
- Choose to sort from oldest to newest or newest to oldest.
- Click Apply.
4. To sort or filter by the most recent pull status, click the Last Pull Status column header.
- Search for a pull status in the Search values box.
- Select the applicable pull status and click Apply.