If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
Create new folders with options to limit access to yourself, your team, or to specific contacts. To get started, click Files in Canopy.
1. Click on the applicable option:
- Select Client Files to create a new folder inside a specific contact's folder. View the Managing Files section for more information.
- Select My Files to create a folder that only you can access.
- Select Internal Files to create a folder that is accessible to you and your team members.
2. Click the New Folder icon.
- A popup window will appear.
3. Input a name for your folder.
4. Click Create.
- The new folder will appear and can be double clicked to open.
Adding a Folder from the Contact Profile
Folders can also be assigned to a specific contact from within their contact profile. To begin, navigate to an applicable contact from the contacts list.