Select a Custom Branding Color
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.2. Click Custom Branding.3. Select a color from the available options.4. Click Save changes at the bottom of the Custom Branding screen to save your logo image.
Your selected color will enhance your practice's Client Portal, emails, and invoices sent out from Canopy. You can customize your branding color by either selecting from a set of pre-loaded choices or entering specific hex numbers. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Select a color from the available options.
- For greater customization, you can click Custom to choose any hex-code color.
- Click and drag the color selector along the gradient scale, avoid choosing white as the color.
- Alternatively, copy and paste a hex # in the Color Code field.
- Click Select.
4. Click Save changes at the bottom of the Custom Branding screen to save your logo image.
- If you prefer, you can continue on to customizing your welcome message before saving your changes.