Customize your Domain Name
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Admin users can customize the domain name for your practice's client portal. Customizing the domain name for your client portal site will display [your domain].clientportal.com, letting your clients know they are accessing your customized site. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Enter your desired Domain in the field provided.
- If your domain is available, a green checkmark will display in the field.
- When selecting a domain, be aware:
- If you change your domain, your clients will be redirected from your previous domain to the new one for 30 days.
- You will not be permitted to edit your domain during these 30 days.
- If changing your domain name, first click Change Domain.
4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Continue to customizing your Logo Image, if preferred.