Customize your Domain Name
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.2. Click Custom Branding.3. Enter your desired Domain in the field provided.4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Admin users can customize the domain name for your practice's client portal. Customizing the domain name for your client portal site will display [your domain].clientportal.com, letting your clients know they are accessing your customized site. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click Custom Branding.
3. Enter your desired Domain in the field provided.
- If your domain is available, a green checkmark will display in the field.
- When selecting a domain, be aware:
- If you change your domain, your clients will be redirected from your previous domain to the new one for 30 days.
- You will not be permitted to edit your domain during these 30 days.
- If changing your domain name, first click Change Domain.
4. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Continue to customizing your Logo Image, if preferred.