Add Third-Party Links and Schedulers to the Client Portal
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click on Custom Branding in the left-side column.2. Locate the Custom Links section.3. Toggle each link you wish to show on the Client Portal to Green.4. Input the link into the appropriate link box.5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
You can add third-party links to the client portal to help connect your clients to appointment schedulers, your company's website, or any other relevant site. To get started, navigate to your Settings in Canopy.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Custom Branding
1. Click on Custom Branding in the left-side column.
2. Locate the Custom Links section.
- You will see Three (3) custom link options: Company Website, Appointment Scheduler, and Custom Link.
3. Toggle each link you wish to show on the Client Portal to Green.
- Links that are toggled to Grey will not appear on the client portal.
4. Input the link into the appropriate link box.
- If you are inputting a link for the Custom Link section, be sure to also input a Link label.