Create a bulk task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Select Contact list from the slide-in menu.2. Click the checkboxes in-line with each contact you wish to include on the bulk task.3. Click the Bulk Task icon.4. Fill out the necessary fields in the Create Bulk Task window.5. When finished, click Create task.
You can save time and create a task for multiple contacts all at once by creating a bulk task. To get started, click Contacts on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
1. Select Contact list from the slide-in menu.
2. Click the checkboxes in-line with each contact you wish to include on the bulk task.
3. Click the Bulk Task icon.
- The Create bulk task window will pop-up.
4. Fill out the necessary fields in the Create Bulk Task window.
- To use a Task Template, toggle the Create task from template switch.
- For more information about tasks, refer to the Create a Task article.