Add a fixed date to Tasks
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click the Global Add Icon on the global navigation bar.2. Click Create Task to open the create task modal.3. Click Select a date in the Due date field.4. Select fixed date on the calendar popup.5. Select a date from the calendar and click Add fixed date.
There are two date types that we can create in Canopy. Either a relative date or a fixed date. A fixed date is a static date based solely on the calendar selection.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
1. Click the Global Add Icon on the global navigation bar.
- A new panel will slide in from the left
2. Click Create Task to open the create task modal.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the Tasks List and select a task to edit.
3. Click Select a date in the Due date field.
4. Select fixed date on the calendar popup.
- Fixed date is selected by default.
5. Select a date from the calendar and click Add fixed date.