Update Company Information
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.2. Click Company.3. Enter your company’s address, phone number, and fax number in the corresponding fields.4. Click Save Changes.
Fill out your company’s contact information in your account settings. This information will appear on invoices, receipts, and statements. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click Company.
3. Enter your company’s address, phone number, and fax number in the corresponding fields.
- If needed, click the checkbox indicating whether you would like SSN/EIN visible when editing contacts.
4. Click Save Changes.
- The page will refresh to show any saved changes.