Add Client Request templates to Task Templates
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of ContentsInfo1. Click on the Options icon in-line with a relevant task template.2. Choose Edit from the popout menu.3. Scroll to the bottom and click Add a client request.4. Click Apply template in the client request box.5. Select a Client request template and click Apply.6. Click Save to save the updated task template.
Client request templates can be added to task templates to further streamline your workflow. When added to task templates, the client request template will quickly complete a necessary client request in sequence with the task template. To start adding a client request template to a task template, navigate to the task templates list.
- Client Request Templates
1. Click on the Options icon in-line with a relevant task template.
2. Choose Edit from the popout menu.
- If the edit option is not available, ensure that you have admin privileges or that you have ownership of the task template.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Add a client request.
4. Click Apply template in the client request box.
- If you do not want to use a template, complete the client request details as necessary.
5. Select a Client request template and click Apply.
- The client request fields will be populated according to the selected template.