Update your Canopy Profile
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Updating your Canopy profile information includes updating your username or password. To get started, click on your profile and choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
1. Click on the camera icon next to your name to add a Profile picture to your account.
- If you already have a profile picture set, you will see the options to Delete or Change the current picture.
2. Add a Profile name to be used internally for your team members to collaborate with you in Canopy.
- Please note, Profile Names are not visible in the client portal.
3. Update the Email field to change your Canopy username.
4. Input a new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields to update your password.
- Your old password will never show on this screen.
5. View a list of Authorized Devices connected to your account.
- Click the x in-line with any device on the list to remove access.