Use the Activity Log
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of ContentsPlease note:1. Choose Activity Log from the pop-out menu.2. If needed, select a different Month from the timeline at the bottom.3. Select an Item from the activity list. 4. Click on a Contact name to navigate to the associated contact's Contact record.
The activity log allows admin users to see track and view actions performed in Canopy. Users can only see actions related to licenses they have purchased. Activity Log entries allow for users to quickly view, edit, and access different activities undertaken in Canopy. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Activity Log
1. Choose Activity Log from the pop-out menu.
2. If needed, select a different Month from the timeline at the bottom.
- Activity Log entries are organized by day.
- The Activity Log will scroll infinitely for each month.
3. Select an Item from the activity list.
- Selecting an eSign request will open the Edit eSign Request modal.
- Selecting a File will open the file.
- Selecting an Organizer will open the associated organizer.
- Selecting a Task, Subtask, Notice, or Client Request will open the associated workspace.