Review Transcripts Reports
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The Reports view allows you to quickly look at the information contained in transcripts through a series of easy-to-read reports. This process can only be completed after pulling a client’s transcript. For more information on pulling a transcript, refer to the Pull a Client Transcript article.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Transcripts
1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.
2. Choose Transcripts on the slide-in panel.
3. Click on the transcript you wish to view.
4. Click Reports in the left column.
5. Click on a report you wish to view. Options include:
- Account Overview, CSED Calculations, Account Transactions, Penalties and Interest, and Notices Overview.