Review Transcripts Reports
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.2. Choose Transcripts on the slide-in panel.3. Click on the transcript you wish to view. 4. Click Reports in the left column. 5. Click on a report you wish to view. Options include:6. On the Reports page, click the Download icon to download the selected report.7. Click the Print icon to print the report.
The Reports view allows you to quickly look at the information contained in transcripts through a series of easy-to-read reports. This process can only be completed after pulling a client’s transcript. For more information on pulling a transcript, refer to the Pull a Client Transcript article.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Transcripts
1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.
2. Choose Transcripts on the slide-in panel.
3. Click on the transcript you wish to view.
4. Click Reports in the left column.
5. Click on a report you wish to view. Options include:
- Account Overview, CSED Calculations, Account Transactions, Penalties and Interest, Notices Overview, and Tolling Events.