Removing a Folder Template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. On the slide-in menu, click Folder.2. Click the Delete icon in-line with an applicable folder template.
You may want to remove a folder template when you know that you will no longer need to use that template. To get started, click Templates on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Folder Templates
1. On the slide-in menu, click Folder.
2. Click the Delete icon in-line with an applicable folder template.
- The deleted template will no longer display on the Folder Templates dashboard.