Edit Folder Templates
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Templates on the global navigation bar.2. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu.3. Click the Edit icon in-line with a created folder template.4. When finished, click Save changes.
Folder templates can be edited at any time. Edited folder templates will not update any pre-existing folder templates that have already been applied to a client(s).
- License: Admin
- Permissions: Practice Management
1. Click Templates on the global navigation bar.
- A new panel will slide in from the left.
2. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu.
3. Click the Edit icon in-line with a created folder template.
- Update any applicable fields in the template.
- Click the Add a Folder icon in-line with an existing folder name to add a new subfolder.
- For more information on adding folders, review the Create Folder template