Duplicate a Folder Template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu.2. Click the Copy folder template icon in-line with a folder template.3. Enter a Template Name in the Copy Folder Template window.4. Click Copy.
You may want to alter a current folder template slightly while still retaining the original folder template. This can be done by duplicating an existing folder template and altering the duplicated template. To get started, click Templates on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Folder Templates
1. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu.
2. Click the Copy folder template icon in-line with a folder template.
3. Enter a Template Name in the Copy Folder Template window.
The Template Name will default to [Template Name](copy)