Create Folder Templates
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Templates on the global navigation bar.2. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu. 3. Click Create New. 4. Click New Folder to start building your folder structure.5. To add a sub-folder, click the Add a folder icon in-line with the desired parent folder.6. Input a folder name and press Enter on your keyboard.7. After you have created your desired folder structure, click Save template to save the folder structure for later use.
In order to assign a folder template to any contacts, you will need to first create the necessary folder templates. To get started, click the drop-down arrow in-line with your Canopy name.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Folder Templates
1. Click Templates on the global navigation bar.
- A new panel will slide in from the left.
2. Choose Folder on the slide-in menu.
3. Click Create New.
- In the Create Folder Template window, enter a Template Name and Template Description.
4. Click New Folder to start building your folder structure.
- Input a name for the folder.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to save.
5. To add a sub-folder, click the Add a folder icon in-line with the desired parent folder.
6. Input a folder name and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Folders can be renamed or deleted by clicking on the options menu in-line with the applicable folder and selecting the necessary option.